South Carolina Power Team is the economic development organization of the state-owned, electric utility, Santee Cooper, and the state’s 20 electric cooperatives. Together, they provide power to more than 2 million South Carolinians.
- Advanced Manufacturing & Power Systems, Inc. Establishes First South Carolina Operations in Abbeville County
- Honda of South Carolina Manufacturing Expands Its Existing Florence County Operations
- ZF Transmissions invests $22.5 million in expansion, adding 545 jobs
- New Dollar Tree distribution center brings 400 new jobs to the Upstate
- Volvo Cars selects South Carolina for first American plant
Committed to $30 million to fund infrastructure and site improvements, delivering buildings and sites that are truly market-ready.